Sunday, February 12, 2012

Silk meets leather


Pants - BCBG Max Azria
Blouse: Forever 21
Cardigan - Wilfred
Belt - BCBG Max Azria
Shoes - Calvin Klein
Jewelery - Custom made bracelets and Agatha watch
Nails - DYI Valentine's Day Inspired ombré nails  









I love BCBG MaxAzria. I realize half of my wardrobe is form BCBG. I'm not complaining, but I'm realizing I may be addicted to this brand. I just find the clothes so modern and classic with a twist, just enough twist for me (You may have noticed that my style is not extravagant, I like classical and sophisticated pieces. Every clothes just fit so well and I don't get tired of them as much as others.... But, I wish I was more adventurous sometimes, I just fear I wouldn't be able to pull off an outfit a bit our of my comfort zone. But you know what I'll try, and go over that "fear" because everybody and every style has to evolve!

No comments:

Post a Comment